The Kahawa – West Baptist Church Choir meets in the church sanctuary every Saturday from 4.00pm to 6.00pm and any other time as may be necessary. The choir ministers both in the 2nd and the 3rd service and the membership stands at 45.
Minister and give witness to the saving grace of Jesus Christ through music as we promote and encourage fellowship, spiritual growth and development among the choir members.
- To minister regularly through music in the worship services
- To Spread the Gospel through music
- To motivate and inspire Christians through music
- To appreciate God’s unique gift to each choir member
- To help the choristers identify and improve individual strengths and weaknesses
- To ensure spiritual growth of members by attending bible studies and discipleship classes
- To prepare and nurture future church leaders
- To present special music in special seasons like Easter and Christmas and in other occasions like weddings
- To support the Church vision, mission and all its policies and activities.
We organize various activities every year to meet the above objectives.
|Caroling, concert, visitations, missions||Witness/Service|
|Annual retreat, fellowships, prayer breakfast, Kesha, birthday celebration||Fellowship|
|Discipleship classes, Bible study||Spiritual growth|