“For we are labourers together with God” 1 Cor. 3:9
2012 Theme: “Set apart for God’s service” Leviticus 20:22-27
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To prepare God’s people for ministry so that the body of Christ is built up until we all reach the unity in faith and in the knowledge of our saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.
1.) Knowledgeable in God’s word
2.) Practice God’s love
3.) Walk in the light
4.) Faithful in service to church, family and the world
- World awareness
We will seek to gain an understanding for all people and to develop a concern for all people and to develop a concern for those who are lost without Christ. We will also seek to understand our responsibilities as Christian women. We will do these things through the study of the Bible and other appropriate Christian literature.
B. Growth in Spirit
We will try to strengthen the spiritual life of members by encouraging prayer and Bible study in our meetings, at home and in our personal lives.
C. Christian witnessing
We will seek to lead members to be Christian witnesses for Christ to the lost and by community service that will show the love of Christ. We will seek to strengthen Christian values at home and in the community.
D. Sharing our wealth
We will seek to encourage Christian sharing through stewardship. We will encourage ourselves to tithe and to give special offerings, to support evangelism to other parts of our country and to the world.
E. Educating the youth
We will teach our children and other youth about our Saviour. We will seek to lead children and young people to understand the message of Christ and how it is spread whether by individuals or through organized church groups.
OUR ACTIVITIES AMONG OTHERS
- leaders’ Meeting 1st Sunday of the week
- Monthly fellowship every 2nd Sunday of the month / Sat seminar
- Organizing cooking and refreshments for church council
- Hospital visitations
- Educational seminars for our members
- Participation in various church activities e.g. weddings, open days and other church organized activities
- Organizing counseling sessions with youth and members that may be in need
- Benevolence and welfare for members
- Enhance our various talents through talent shows e.g. cooking –choir
- Fellowship with other churches e.g. Judah Zone
- We have 6 Zones in Nairobi - Jerusalem, Judah, Judea, Samaria, Nazareth and Galilee. We attend all zonal meetings.
- We are in the fellowship of Nairobi Baptist Women Fellowship (NBWF).
- We participate in the NBWF Music festivals